The Merry-Go-Round of life spins faster each day as we are bombarded by daily miracles, tragedies, scientific discoveries, adversities, intriguing or peculiar situations, and controversial social policy decisions and laws. Events affecting individuals, families, whole regions, countries, and even our world. Understanding not only the ‘why’s’ of these events, but especially their impact on our life, is so important. But because of the event’s complexity, understanding is difficult while misunderstanding is common.
All these events in our life and society have significant spiritual and psychological aspects to them, so expertise in these 2 key areas is crucial in accurately sorting out the why’s and how’s. Because Dr. Benzio blends his psychiatric expertise about the human mind with practical application of spiritual truths, many media agencies seek his practical unpacking of these complex issues in the news. His unique insights are scientifically based and Biblically grounded sharing essential wisdom to successfully ride the Merry-Go-Round of Life.
To take in some of the radio, TV, print, and online interviews of Dr. Karl’s insights that have helped many understand various life issues, please click here.
- One to One – Raising Emotionally and Spiritually Healthy Kids
- One to One – Passive Aggressive Behavior or Personality
- One to One – Sarcasm for Kids
- One to One – Divorce Proofing Marriage
- Living Well – Five Stages of Addiction
- Living Well – Spirit Mind Body Working Together
- Living Well – Can Psychiatric Medications Help Christians?
- Living Well -ADHD
- The Effects of Addiction on the Brain
- Avoiding Addiction Relapse During the Holidays
- No Other Gods
- Federal Discrimination and Church Employees
- 2012 Video Interviews Part Two
- Past Video Interviews
- Past Video Interviews Part Two
- Past Video Interviews Part Three
TV Interviews and Programs
- Mark Daniels Show
- Fox News Interviews
- The Mark Friedman Show
- Cornerstone Television
- His Place TV
- Focus Four
- Living Truth
- Focus Today
Radio Interviews and Programs
Print Interviews and Articles