Besides financial donations, we offer several ways to help us at Lighthouse Network by providing your time and skills.
- Tell people you know about our addiction and mental health helpline service and let us guide them through their stormy times to access the best treatment options for them.
- Tell your family and friends about our life impacting resources, encourage them to purchase them.
- Sign up for and forward your friends and family Stepping Stones devotional and our weekly E-newsletter.
- Tell your family and friends about our beautiful addiction and mental health awareness bracelets that make great attractive but inexpensive gifts. The monies from these bracelets help pay travel costs for those traveling to addiction care.
- Be our Lighthouse Network liaison to your church or organization, letting them know of our helpline and other life growth services and workshops. You can contact Karl Benzio with your contact information or the appropriate at contact person at your church.
- If you have experience working on a helpline, or if you are a clinician or involved in ministry who would like to be part of our helpline service, we would love to have more hands on deck impacting people in need.