Lighthouse Network is the Leader in Connecting Individuals With Medicare or Medicaid Addiction Treatment
As the recognized leader for Medicare addiction and mental health treatment solutions, Lighthouse Network will help you find the Medicare program that best fits your needs for mental health disorders. Lighthouse Network specializes in these areas:
- Christian treatment programs
- Nationally recognized addiction programs
- State by state mental health options
- Inpatient and Outpatient network of treatment providers
Medicare will help pay for Treatment of alcoholism and drug abuse in both inpatient and outpatient settings if:
- You receive services from a Medicare-participating provider or facility;
- Assessment States that the services are medically necessary;
- Lighthouse Network will come along side of you and help set-up a personalized plan for your treatment!
Medicare Inpatient Care:
Medicare Part A will help pay for your care if you are hospitalized for substance abuse treatment, and treatment is provided at a level of Care mandating a behavioral hospital.
Note: Medicare only covers a total of 190 days spent in a psychiatric hospital for an entire lifetime. If someone reaches that limit, Medicare may cover further inpatient mental health care in a general hospital but not a psychiatric hospital. This rule only applies to freestanding psychiatric facilities that are not considered a part of general hospitals.
Lighthouse Network can help…
To Speak with a LN Medicare Treatment Specialist
Please call the LN Addiction & Counseling Helpline (844) 543-3242