TRICARE is the health care insurance program for more than 9.6 million beneficiaries worldwide — including active duty service members, National Guard and Reserve members, retirees, their families, survivors, certain former spouses and others registered in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).
TRICARE is a health program for:
- Uniformed Service members and their families:
- Includes active duty and retired members of the:
- (U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Guard)
- Commissioned Corps of the U.S. Public Health Service, and
- Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association
- National Guard/Reserve members and their families
- Includes members of the
- Army National Guard, Army Reserve, Navy Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, Air National Guard, Air Force Reserve, and U.S. Coast Guard Reserve
4. Former Spouses, 5. Medal of Honor recipients and their families and
6. Others registered in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).
Types of Beneficiaries
- Sponsors—active duty, retired and Guard/Reserve members.
- Family members—spouses and children who are registered in DEERS.
Your benefits and plans will vary depending on your beneficiary category. Click on the link below that best describes you to learn more: (make into 2 columns to shorten list)
Active duty service members and families
National Guard/Reserve members and families
Retired service members and families
Retired Reserve members and famililes
Beneficiaries eligible for TRICARE and Medicare
Medal of Honor recipients and families
Dependent parents and parents-in-law
Foreign Force members and families
Your courage, commitment, and sacrifice in serving our country is greatly appreciated by Lighthouse Network. Fighting for justice and protecting the free will of others who are oppressed to express their faith is a calling from God while patriotism and nationalism are Biblical concepts God honors.
Mental Health and Addiction Issues
Unfortunately, the sacrifices you made sometimes have a cost. Serving in our armed forces is stressful in many ways. Obviously physical danger and uncertainty, being separated from family for long periods, working in adverse conditions, moving around and not having extended family support, financial concerns, removing faith while muting chaplains in the military, and adverse public opinion are just a few.
As a result, depression, anxiety, PTSD, uncontrolled anger, addictions, and suicide are far too common in active duty and retired military.
Lighthouse Network wants to come alongside you and your family. Help you return back to the person, spouse, parent, child, friend you remember being before the stress and struggle set in. We have Care Guides waiting to confidentially help you find the treatment answers to restore your hope, enjoyment, and control over your life, fulfillment, and destiny.
Tricare is not accepted by many residential facilities, but Lighthouse Network has several in our network which offer great care and expertise, especially for addictions, depression, and PTSD.
Thank you for your service to us and our country.
Now let us serve you with some next steps.
- Tell a loved one about your struggle.
- If you are part of a faith community, tell your pastor or Sunday school teacher about your struggles and have that community praying for you, your family, and answers
- Call our Lighthouse Network Helpline – 1-844-Life-Change (Free and confidential guidance about your next options)
Let us be the calvary coming over the hill to save you this time. You don’t need to suffer any longer, reach out and call today!