Lighthouse Network has helped thousands of family members, friends, and co-workers get help for someone they know who is struggling with an addiction or mental health issue. If you are concerned about a friend or loved one, we are happy to talk with you and answer your questions, such as:
- How can I tell if someone I know is addicted?
- What if my spouse, relative, or friend is in denial?
- What is the best way to talk to someone about their addiction?
- What are the next steps I should take?
- What are the available treatment options?
- How do you navigate the insurance, paperwork, and financial aspects to get someone into rehab or treatment?
Lighthouse Network will listen to your situation, provide options for you and your loved one to consider, and walk with you through the process to recovery. We are here to guide you through the process of helping an addicted friend or family member begin the journey to:
- Rescue addicted loved ones from doing further harm.
- Prevent addiction or mental health issues from ruining your family or friendships.
- Restore a broken relationship with someone you care about.
- Get treatment for a loved one that leads to lasting freedom.
Call us today at 844-LifeChange (543-3242). Our Lighthouse Network Care Guides are available to talk 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each call is confidential, and your identity remains anonymous. The best part is that your phone call is free. Don’t wait any longer. Take action today to help someone you love find shelter from the storm and experience lasting freedom.
Identify the Warning Signs
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Alcohol Abuse and Addiction?
Symptoms and Treatment for Prescription Drug Abuse
Four Natural Painkillers You Haven’t Heard of
An Overview of Drug Abuse Treatment Options and Methods
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Cocaine Abuse?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Ecstasy?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Heroin Abuse?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Marijuana Abuse?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Methamphetamine Abuse?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Smoking and Nicotine Addiction?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Anorexia
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Binge Eating Disorder
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Bulimia
Depression / Mental Health Struggles:
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Anxiety Disorder?
Take an Assessment: Behavioral Warning Signs of Alcohol or Substance Abuse
How to “Care-Front” Rather than Confront a Friend or Family Member
5 Ways to Help a Friend During a Difficult Time