Lighthouse Network are experts at helping you understand your resources and insurance to get you into an effective drug rehab quickly, often at no out of pocket costs.
If you’re wrestling with alcohol, drugs, prescription medications, or any other type of addiction, we can help. Lighthouse Network will listen to your story, answer your questions, and find you your best treatment options. Through our experience with various drug addiction treatment centers, we can find the program that is right for you, and help you achieve lasting sobriety. Imagine what your life could be like if the storm of addiction was gone:
- Regain control of your life and future
- Restore lost relationships with friends and loved ones
- Rebuild your career and personal finances
- Have passion and interest in life again
- Be the person you once desired to be
- Enjoy life and have peace in how you live
Don’t spend another day struggling against the storm by yourself. We’ve helped thousands of men, women, and teens put their lives back together and they now enjoy lasting freedom from drugs and alcohol. Call us today.
Pictures of Our Facilities
Discover the signs and symptoms for alcohol, drugs, and prescription medication use.
Click on the links below to identify the warning signs for various issues:
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Alcohol Abuse and Addiction?
Symptoms and Treatment for Prescription Drug Abuse
Four Natural Painkillers You Haven’t Heard of
An Overview of Drug Abuse Treatment Options and Methods
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Cocaine Abuse?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Ecstasy?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Heroin Abuse?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Marijuana Abuse?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Methamphetamine Abuse?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Smoking and Nicotine Addiction?
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Anorexia
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Binge Eating Disorder
What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Bulimia
Take a Quick Self-Assessment:
The following 10 questions represent an indication that alcohol, drug, or prescription medication use could be turning into an addiction:
1. Do you get drunk or high regularly?
2. Do you think about or plan your substance use in advance?
3. Do you get drunk or high alone?
4. Is your use making you sick or causing on-going physical symptoms?
5. Do you lie about how much you use or how often you are using?
6. Have you stopped doing things you used to enjoy so that you can get drunk or high?
7. Have your eating habits, sleep patterns, or mental abilities changed?
8. When you’re not high, do you feel depressed, hopeless, run-down, or unmotivated?
9. Do you have blackouts or memory gaps?
10. Do you have to use more of the same substance to recapture your earlier highs?
The more questions in which you answer “yes,” the more likely you could be or are already addicted. You don’t have to let alcohol or drugs control your life any longer. We can help you be free of addiction. If you’re unsure or love someone who is addicted, don’t delay the chance to get help. Call us today at 844-LifeChange (543-3242).